Comedian and actor Lisa Pedace has been performing for as long as she can remember. She uses humor not just to entertain audiences, but also as a way of connecting with people quickly.
She’s performed for companies like USPS, Sharp Healthcare, Whole Foods, and many more.
Some things she’s done:
- B.A. from the University of Notre Dame
- M.A. from San Diego State University
- Performed at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and many others
- Author of the humor self-help book, The Diet Joke, a Foreword Book of the Year Award Winner and a Dr. Laura Recommended Book
- Caregiver for her mom who suffers from Alzheimers (most challenging/rewarding/heart-breaking thing of all)
Lisa has learned the importance of taking good care of ourselves, keeping a positive attitude, and embracing the bold font.
If you’d like to see some of her comedic work, check out LisaPedaceComedy.com.